Sunday, January 12, 2014

This Week

Just a quick entry (and another trial to see if my iPhone will play nice with blogger)...

I need to do one of two things this week (bonus points for both) and I'm telling so you can hold me to it! Either:


1. On Th go down to the pool and do a workout to check it out. It's $15 for one day, but I'm fairly certain that if you decide to sign up, they'll roll it into the 3 or 12 month fee. It's so cheap that I'm not quitting the gym I already go to. I really like the trainer at my current gym. Also, leading to #2:

2. Go to the spin class intro at 8:45 Fri am and do the class at 9. Another reason I like my gym. A bunch if spin classes, one of which looks like a pretty cool training class for road cyclists. The Fri one is tabata style. I'm doing that one just because it has an intro on a day I can attend.

To be honest, I've been feeling a lot like this lately:


After being sick for almost a month in November and rolling my ankle at the end of December, most of my goals are far behind where I'd like them to be. I'm learning that accepting where I am and moving on is invaluable. I'm only who I am today.

Also, hopefully on Friday I will finally purchase my neeeeew computerrrrrr!!! (this must be said with a Bob Barker, Price Is Right style voice, complete with hand flourish).

So that's it. Sign up for swim and take a spin intro do I can get on with my workouts already, lose weight, stop eating crap etc.

Oh! I finally convinced my longest and best friend, we'll call her Jax, to do a triathlon. I'm suuuuuper excited. Specifically, she's doing the Iron Girl in Webster, MA. So, in her honor, I'm going to write a series about beginner tris. Not that I'm an expert, but I have a lot to share as someone who is still learning, both through advice and doing it the hard way. I think I'll do a post on each leg plus the transition, and an overview. I'm just having a hard time getting started because I'm remembering stuff at really random times. I need to sketch them all out on paper to list out my ideas.

K! Time to try and publish this!

No comments:

Post a Comment