Friday, August 12, 2011

Dear City of Boston

THANK you for choosing directly across the street from the entrance to my gym as one of your 15 permanent spots that your food trucks will rotate through. Really.


Every Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, I not only have to try and not chew on the counters while I get ready, because the cafe downstairs is cooking bacon (BACON?! At the GYM?! REALLY?!?!?! WHYYYYYYY), but this is my view as I leave. Redbones BBQ has a food truck. You are amazing, Redbones, but you're killing me! I'm a little obsessed with the food trucks (Bon Me I love you!), but I don't dare go to Redbones by my gym. I am 100% certain my trainer will choose that moment to look out the window! Sigh...

Today's workout: 1 hour strength (mostly upper body and some leg presses) and 1 hour elliptical on resistance and incline 15. UGH. I was supposed to run 3.5 miles but she switched me to elliptical thanks to the return of the dreaded shin-splints.

No comments:

Post a Comment